Monday, April 20, 2009

Seriously????

I was enjoying a night of trivia on Saturday with my parents, their friends, my sister, and her future husband when I get a text from Casey. It says "Check your email". I thought, oh he took a sweet picture of the kids before they went to bed and I couldn't wait to see it. It was then that I open this email with the subject line being, OH NO. This is what I discovered.

Now this may be a bit fuzzy as it is from a cell phone, but if you look really close, SHE'S CLIMBING!!!! God help me now. She is not even 11 months old and she is CRAZY!! The crying was because she figured out how to get up, but then couldn't get back down. I couldn't help but laugh. HA HA!!

4 comments:

jag said...

THANK YOU for posting this! You just made a big decision for me! I was JUST wondering if they would figure out how to do this and it was between this fence and the one with the slats. What do you think? I'm thinkin' slats.

The Cochran Crew said...

Too funny!!!!!

Charity Donovan said...

Uh Oh! I have a feeling that a crib tent might be in someone's future!!! lol!!!

Moni Graf said...

Oh Lordy, mama! It probably won't be long before the boys take lessons and follow in Addie's footsteps.

Hope you had a fun trivia night!

Love,
Moni