Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Another Update and a Few Pics!!

Well it's been a while, I know, not a surprise. The Walker's have had quite a week!! Last Saturday morning , Cooper threw up his breakfast. It was not really that unusual until he threw up his lunch. I began to wonder if he could have gotten sick but it made no sense, we don't take the kids out unless they have to go to the Doctor and I didn't think Colin brought anything home because he was fine. Well the rest of the evening was fine and I forgot about it until I went to get little miss Addie up the next morning and she was gagging. I thought, here we go!! Sure enough, she started vomiting and Sam and Ethan started the next day. By Monday all 4 babies were vomiting and had diarrhea. HORRIBLE!!!!!! The worst 10 days, yes 10 days, to date. If that wasn't enough, anyone that came into my house caught it. My mom, dad, mother in law, father in law, sister, 2 brother in laws, and of course Casey and I. The only one who managed to escape it was Colin. I am sure it had nothing to do with his crazy, antibacterial hand sanitizing mother, yes I was and still am a CRAZY germaphobe(sp). So today is day 11 and as of now, it's only 9:30, we are diarrhea free!! I pray this is over and that it doesn't happen again for a very very long time.

Not much else is going on around here, we are looking forward to nice days so we can get these kids out of the house. I did manage to get them out for the first time a couple of weeks ago for some fresh air. Here are a couple shots from that as well as some randoms from the last couple of weeks. Can you believe they are only 2 months shy of their 1st birthday, CRAZY!!


Ethan, Addie, and Cooper

Cooper

Sam(not sure why it's sideways)


Ethan


Addie



Cooper

Sam

Ethan

Addie

Addie

Addie and Ethan playing in their new tub!

Sam's first attempt at a biter biscuit.

Cooper

Ethan

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOw great was it to get outside!!
I love Sam's face with trying the bitter bisquit.

Misty said...

THey are just precious! I hope everyone continues to stay well! And isn't it great to get outside & some fresh air!!!!

Charity Donovan said...

Oh girl...I am praying it is OVER for you! That is so rough!!!! Ugggghhh...I am so glad you were able to get out & get some fresh air! This weather is AMAZING!!! I cannot believe they are almost a year old! CRAZY! Where does the time go???

The Cochran Crew said...

Oh, I hope the poop fest is over!! Those babies are just precious!! And Addie can melt your heart!!! The saying time flies when you're having fun doesn't necessarily apply to our lives, but time flies when you don't know what day it is, what week it is, what hour it is, you get my drift! Luv Ya!

Moni Graf said...

So sorry you had to endure 10+ days of the puke/poop fest. I think I would've gone insane!

How freakin' cute are those kids?! I kind of think Ethan and Addie look like Colin, but I think it's because they have that adorable mouth/cheek/dimple trifecta going on. They are all absolutely precious.

Praying for more good weather and a rapidly ending tornado season here in the Midwest.

Lots of love,
Moni

debi9kids said...

OH.MY.GOSH! They are so darn cute! LOVE those chicklet teeth!!! And the chubby cheeks! So cute!!!